Our NFP/NGO (not for profit/non-government) organisation is dedicated to supporting adults and children living with pituitary disorders. The foundation relies on the goodwill of our volunteers for growth.
We are seeking a Volunteer State Co-ordinators (for adults and their families), who will work with the National team.
This role will be rewarding and would suit an enthusiastic and organised person who likes meeting people, but more importantly, someone who is passionate about supporting members and raising awareness of the APF within the community.
Ideally, you will be a person who has had some background experience and knowledge of pituitary disorders or Medical/Allied Health sector experience. Additionally,the right person would have great communication and presentation skills. Even if you don’t have some of the necessary business requirements, but are empathetic and passionate about making a real difference to the lives of those living with pituitary disorders, please apply.
Working from home this role broadly includes:
- Member/non-member support by phone and email
- Arranging and facilitating face to face social activities at least 2 – 3 times a year
- Liaising and teaming up with a paediatric state coordinator
- Local event organising with assistance from the National Office
- Nurturing and growing relationships with health care providers and corporates
- Teleconferencing attendance in the evening approximately 6 weekly with the organisation
- Attendance from time to time at meetings and training sessions
- Being a member of a national team
- Flexibility and a can-do approach
This volunteer position is immediately available. We expect that your volunteer time will be flexible with commitment at other times. Estimated hours per week would be 1 or so hours - at other times there may be nothing to do..
NSW: WA: TAS
If you are interested in either of these positions please send your resume to
Australian Pituitary Foundation Ltd
PO Box 570,
Mt. Ommaney QLD 4074
Or email Resume or Enquires to email@example.com