Institutions and organisations who choose to join the Australian Pituitary Foundation as corporate members are demonstrating their support for the APF’s work to advance the continuing education of health professionals, as well as the education support for those affected by pituitary disorders.
Australian Pituitary Foundation is proud to partner with organisations that align with our brand and values and aims to build a strong link between APF and institutions.
A Corporate Partnership with the Australian Pituitary Foundation is much more than just signage and “bragging rights”. We view our partnerships as being a necessary element of current marketing and a means to increase vital access to the media, medical and political areas for both the APF and our partners.
Corporate membership offers a range of benefits, including invitations to special events, exhibition launches and exclusive members’ functions, which provide an excellent opportunity to network with other business people. Members are kept up-to-date with developments with regular newsletters and an Annual Report.
- One Membership for a designated company representative
- Annual Report
- Members’ newsletters
- Invitations to functions
- Opportunities to present at functions
- Your company name in the Corporate Membership listing of the Australian Pituitary Foundation Annual Report
- Voting rights for the designated financial company representative at the Foundation’s Annual General Meeting
Terms & conditions
- Membership is transferable (if registered in company name).
- Membership subscription is payable 12 months in advance and is non-refundable.
- Membership subscription is attracts GST and will be treated as TAX INVOICE for GST purposes.
(ABN 13 008 357 902)
For more information and a Corporate Membership Application form please contact us on 1300 331 8/07 or email us.