The Foundation would like to invite you to be a Medical Supporter of the Foundation.
Medical Supporters will be asked to contribute a minimum of $100 per annum to maintain their status as a medical supporter.
Benefits of being a Medical Supporter will include:
- A listing on the Australian Pituitary medical database which is freely available online to the public as a clinician with an interest in pituitary disorders
- Access to print material on request (see website for full listing)
- Involvement in educational seminars/newsletters
- Involvement in collaborative research
- Involvement in advocacy as per growth hormone/pegvisomant campaigns