By working together, we achieve together
The pituitary gland might be the size of a pea, but it is very important!
Unfortunately, there is not enough awareness about the pituitary gland, its function, and pituitary conditions impacting Australian lives. There is also little funding available to go towards research into the screening, diagnosis, and treatment of pituitary conditions.
By getting involved with APF, whether it be through partnering, volunteering, sharing your personal pituitary journey or giving, you will be helping us to raise much-needed awareness about pituitary conditions, as well as funds to go towards important research.
Together, we’re shining a light on pituitary conditions.
Volunteer with us
Our volunteers are intrinsic to the overall success of our organisation. They share our Vision, core purpose and passion about helping those individuals, and their families, impacted by a pituitary condition. And for that, we are truly grateful.
There are currently several opportunities available for volunteers to get involved, including roles on our patient support sub-committee, fundraising and communications sub-committee, event support and special projects support.
If you would like to join our growing team and make a meaningful difference to the lives of adults and children impacted by a pituitary condition, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share your story
If you’d like to share your pituitary journey with us, we’d love to hear from you. Simply email email@example.com and we’ll be in touch.
You can make a meaningful difference to the lives of adults and children living with a pituitary condition.
There are a variety of ways you can contribute.
SOCIAL STATE COORDINATORS
Join our community effort! The Australian Pituitary Foundation is calling on volunteers to step into the role as State Social Coordinators. We’re looking for enthusiastic individuals in each state who are passionate about bringing people together and have a talent for organising events.
What You’ll Do:
- Organise friendly, inclusive gatherings like coffee meet-ups, picnics, and other social events.
- Foster a sense of belonging and support among our members, creating a community where everyone feels welcomed and valued.
- Make a real difference in the lives of those affected by pituitary conditions.
- Be a part of a nationwide effort, contributing to a cause that touches lives across Australia.
- Gain valuable experience in event planning and community engagement.
- Meet new people and be part of a supportive and caring volunteer team.
Who We’re Looking For:
- Individuals with a flair for event planning and community engagement.
- People who are empathetic, outgoing, and enjoy connecting with others.
- Volunteers who can commit to flexible hours and are keen on making a lasting impact in their community.
Partner with us
We are so very grateful for the support, albeit financial or pro-bono, of our corporate partners. They share our Vision, and together, we’re working towards our goal of finding new ways to screen, diagnose, and treat pituitary conditions.
There are many ways you can partner with APF, including sponsoring a special project or event, getting involved in important research or helping us to reach our advocacy goals.
Based on what our current partners say, partnering with us provides meaningful experiences and tangible business outcomes. And that’s great to hear!
Meet our corporate partners
We’d welcome the opportunity to expand our network of corporate partners. So, if you would like to join forces and make a meaningful difference to the lives of adults and children impacted by a pituitary condition, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.